Wednesday, November 1, 2017

We have nothing to lose other than a good opportunity. Wings To fly away, cons and pros. Who will write the stories for the cash on the table?πŸ€‘ 🀧 πŸ’Έ‏πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚I look forward to hearing from you, Your Santa Barbara love.

Nice shot, thanks.....Nuts fall, frank to fall off, out of fucks, no dick in the new year, beans to live, frank to fall, under the fat, layers of fecal matters. Aleane Horns, faces of babes up in arms, kids to protect, Starr Bright, wishes on lovers, to stay.. You come to beautiful Santa Barbara and as a 3rd generation native I am your tour guide. At sunset we have a beach picnic and walk the beach fterwards, We go to the Bacarra spa and soak in the hot tub and the two swimming pools. By then we will know if we are a serios couple. We have nothing to lose other than a good opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you, Your Santa Barbara love.


I read all these books and more and started eating according to whole foods plant based only a few years ago, I study quite seriously. My place has a small space for hobby size garden. I am not motivated to do garden work alone, but if you are into that, I would happily help. I get in the ocean irregularly, not really a surfer, but feel life is better in board shorts and flip flops. I have present commitments which mean my future is here for now, when that changes I will be open to possibilities. While in present situation I study and refine my diet, exercise and peace of mind pursuits. Spiritual not religious, sensual not promiscuous. I have no children, don't party, go to bed early, simple life,,, seeking a woman into same.We have nothing to lose other than a good opportunity.  Wings To fly away, cons and pros. Who will write the stories for the cash on the table?πŸ€‘ 🀧 πŸ’Έ‏πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚I look forward to hearing from you, Your Santa Barbara love.


Wings To fly away, cons and pros. Who will write the stories for the cash on the table?πŸ€‘ πŸ€§ πŸ’ΈπŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚πŸ”₯Fairy Tales Recap:.πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜ Horse And Pony Shows: Good Times Reviews. ⭐️πŸ’•❤️Wishes for a better daze, prayers for better friends, hopes for a new house to…Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time.  Retards, rejects, escapees, hats and labels to wear,lots of jokes and laugh, out of the winters of NY.   I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.Service Ad visor at Surf City Nissan:.Angie Agresti  Crooks, Cheater, Liars, Used Cars To Sell. Hanging with the critters..101 degrees.Angie Agresti Can you call my job and tell them your coming to pick me up for early dismissal .We have nothing to lose other than a good opportunity.  Wings To fly away, cons and pros. Who will write the stories for the cash on the table?πŸ€‘ 🀧 πŸ’Έ‏πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚I look forward to hearing from you, Your Santa Barbara love.
10536 Telegraph Rd
😎 Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. Cows to call, fat and wide, retards and rejects from NY.I have a sense of being accepted and that in all its depth is what I came here for.Italy For Frogs. ::: BEACH ::: MOVIE ::: COMEDY Waking up from a nightmare, faces of frogs, Jewish Wales on land, hits and misses, songs to sing. We have nothing to lose other than a good opportunity.  Wings To fly away, cons and pros. Who will write the stories for the cash on the table?πŸ€‘ 🀧 πŸ’Έ‏πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚I look forward to hearing from you, Your Santa Barbara love.

Monkeys in packs to dodge, counting heads. Snakes in grass, nightmares, lovers, haters, suckers for free rides, faces in shit, dung and fecal matter.::: GAMES We have nothing to lose other than a good opportunity.  Wings To fly away, cons and pros. Who will write the stories for the cash on the table?πŸ€‘ 🀧 πŸ’Έ‏πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚I look forward to hearing from you, Your Santa Barbara love.

::: HANGOUT :::EVERYBODY:....Hellerrrrr :)  Dreams of going to Disneyland, this month to see the lights, and to go with out of state family members.Mistakes made, jokes on the freaks, jokes on the hairless cattle, butches, and bitches Sheri, Sima, Rachel, Steven Jarrot: 7608512267, Daniel George, Reese Smith, and the mother fuckers Steven the oral expert of craigslist, sucker for cum from ... RV camper for the dark sides of the moon, horns on a goat called love and ...Heads to count, frogs, spiders, snakes and worms. Good ties, god times, if I wasn’t a gentle spirit if write fuck you instead I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.We have nothing to lose other than a good opportunity.  Wings To fly away, cons and pros. Who will write the stories for the cash on the table?πŸ€‘ 🀧 πŸ’Έ‏πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚I look forward to hearing from you, Your Santa Barbara love.

.o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don’t work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon’s is stronger than YESHUA,…So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my fb friends and family ..πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜your not a girl what are you doing on woman for men site? Rude….

Veterans Out Of Sights, Nightmares 4 Life. Fuckers, suckers, shit sellers, yard sales with stolen goods, tricks and treats of Jew. Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock .... U2 -Jewish Lifestyle Changed, Over Time.True Love VS. Toxic Love: 14 Core Differences.....Snakes in Grass: Dicks and DawgsWe have nothing to lose other than a good opportunity.  Wings To fly away, cons and pros. Who will write the stories for the cash on the table?πŸ€‘ 🀧 πŸ’Έ‏πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚I look forward to hearing from you, Your Santa Barbara love.

No comments:

Post a Comment