Saturday, September 1, 2018

Chick a Wow: Cherokee, Blackfoot, American Cali Chick:Roots In Texas, The Okay State, Japan, Korea, USA Veteran: USMC: One Of The Few.None On Paper.







Seasons of causes, rites to stand and be counted. Fish and frogs,waves in the water, ships of fools on the water also. Songs in the winds,visits from the dead,heads in the clouds,walking on sunshine, glory tales, dazes to come. Chick a Wow: Cherokee, Blackfoot, American Cali Chick:Roots In Texas, The Okay State, Japan, Korea, USA Veteran: USMC: One Of The Few.None On Paper.
Photo

Birds and bees, dogface butterflies, in the dogwood trees. Jim Jones, killed with cool aid, my grandmother was there, she died. 909 people died, 9 were white, the rest was black, and a third were kids, stats online, buried in the written history. Just saying, more to come, 400 in Hayward , Cali, the rest are in Shy Town, if tales are to believed. Just saying.....Chick a Wow: Cherokee, Blackfoot, American Cali Chick:Roots In Texas, The Okay State, Japan, Korea, USA Veteran: USMC: One Of The Few.None On Paper.

Photo

Chick a Wow: Cherokee, Blackfoot, American Cali Chick:Roots In Texas, The Okay State, Japan, Korea, USA Veteran: USMC: One Of The Few.None On Paper. Thanks for the tips, blast it here, stores of sights to paste and cut,tales to delight. Dances on clouds,cats and kitties, Cali chicks, heads in the crowds, cows in herds, heads to count, rites, reasons, seasons of excuses, noses and assholes, faces in and out of time. Hats and horns, blast to the past, lessons learned how to stand tall.

....after the rain their is the sun....fight for the better future..Ducks In The Watch, Donald in the big house, cartoon hits, and misses. American Bird Signs. Out of town, out of the family, pigs and hogs to screw, dates with snakes and frogs, out of time, marking time, hands to hold, dances for luck to find. Places in the dark, places in the night, places in the day, nightmares, ghost and spooks come to talk again. In the middle of the night, men. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ in the end, personal choices made, 😎🌊baby boomers.πŸ’•πŸ’–. Fairy Tales, life every day. in riverside 9519871748.

Women on dating sites looking for friends? Really? I saw this article online, but I usually like to skim past it and saw tons of comments. There was a BIG debate between the men and women. The women in one corner, only on the dating site "looking for friends".

Yes, on a dating site, looking for "friends only", because the best relationships start off as friends and not some kind of eye-candy for a man to bed. Apparently, there's some correlation that if a man is NOT looking friends on an online dating site that he's just wanting

ONE thing. The men were arguing that the women were "doing it wrong" that if you want to make "Friends" go some place else to do it, volunteer at an organization, join Meetup, find The purrrrfect family purrrtrait. Dream Knights, Snakes In Grass, Spiders And Worms, Views Online, Men And Mice, Good Time Toads.



I do not drink or take drugs. I keep to myself, don't like drama, as long as I can do me, i'm good. I don't like gossip. I won't interfere in your life, or anybody elses'. I have a lot of appointments at the VA in Long Beach. I use the OCTA. Sound good? If not, thank you for reading this?Coins To Count, Clouds To Climb, Angels Kisses.Woman is always stunning ! Can’t cope with how beautiful and talented she is ! Xx Lotus with Butterflies.

 
You are a natural blond or red head, under 35, swimmer body or lean and tight, smooth not hairy, cut cock, smell fresh and you luv being naked with a daddy.   Occasional naked fun for us when I'm in SF, which is frequent. I'm married to a woman in the closet but very Bi. You'll enjoy my large white healthy married cut cock. I'll enjoy your young mouth exploring my full body from head to toe and everywhere in between.  You luv to serve.  
Peace" Much love to everyone. Songs New: Make Me ...."Peace" Much love to everyone. Songs New: Make Me: Flood - To teach, to learn.Stories that need to see the light of day, the government, make societies to infects the blacks in Mason County Abama, for grins and giggles, the wrong and the rights not taken in consideration for the families, damaged by the gifts from the government.


No money involved. IMPORTANT ---No drugs, no stds, HIV negative only, no smokers, clean shaven face, smooth body, no piercings, no weirdos, no flakes. Be honest or move along Son.   Send your complete stats, age, race, and location and photos....full torso frontal photos. face pic too if you can.  Remember. FULL stats and Pics or no play   Thanks. Adam.
Have been running this ad for a while. Lots of responses but no one steps up. Lots of talking the talk, but that is as far as it goes. Not looking for a boyfriend, not looking to date, just looking for some safe and discreet sex with another guy. I never thought it would be so hard to do. I know I can't be the only guy who would like to get freaky. Having sex with a guy doesn't make you Gay, just someone who likes sex....



Good looking 60ish retired, MWM looking for single or other MWM men who are looking to explore sex with another man. I am happily married and retired, not looking to change anything there. I have lots of time on my hands during the WEEKDAYS for adventures...If you can host, that is a big plus. Until I know you better, I won't be able host... Looking to give and receive, will try top and bottom positions. I have very little experience... What I have experienced, I truly enjoyed. A FWB thing would be nice... Life is too short, if you have ever wanted to do something like this, then now's the time.

CDs or TVs...like to dress up? Being sexy and pretty is fine with me.... Toys??? Show me what you like to do with them....I do not drink or take drugs. I keep to myself, don't like drama, as long as I can do me, i'm good. I don't like gossip. I won't interfere in your life, or anybody elses'. I have a lot of appointments at the VA in Long Beach. I use the OCTA. Sound good? If not, thank you for reading this?Coins To Count, Clouds To Climb, Angels Kisses.Woman is always stunning ! Can’t cope with how beautiful and talented she is ! Xx Lotus with Butterflies.



No comments:

Post a Comment