Monday, January 21, 2019

1st to Die 2003.How Trump’s Presidency Will Be JudgedI do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

Now is the time to jump and get your feet wet.More money to buy the house of your dreams in 2019.Happy Holiday Season to all and yours.Jewish whales on land, faces in the herds,cattle drives.Jules and dudes, freaks and fools, faces in the herds, monkeys types to dodge, donkeys.Rachel Jarrot added.1st to Die 2003.How Trump’s Presidency Will Be JudgedI do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. 


The new Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure park celebrates holiday festivities of diverse cultures with music, dance and craft-making, plus food at the Festive Foods Marketplace.

Birds And Bees, Love And Luck, Flipping Coins.I fail to see a debate here.The daily lineup of entertainment includes nearly 50 performances of nine unique shows, with special 

Disney characters, street parties, cavalcades, musical ensembles and dance performances. Made in America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Sharks and land whales, tales to spin, love and lights, Disney California Adventure park

'.The daily lineup of entertainment includes nearly 50 performances of nine unique shows, with special 

Disney characters, street parties, cavalcades, musical ensembles and dance performances.  Made in America รฐŸ‡ยบรฐŸ‡¸รฐŸ‡ยบรฐŸ‡¸รฐŸ‡ยบรฐŸ‡¸รฐŸ‡ยบรฐŸ‡¸'

How Trump’s Presidency Will Be JudgedI do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. Horns fights, games of the races, games of the animals, games with balls, games to mate. Spring time, new life to begin, joys and pains, bumps in the road, all parts to play. Teachers or students, hope for more, work for more, write, for time and space. Time to dance, time to sing, a season for all things, causes and wishes, dazes in the sun, dazes in darkness, dazes in sins. Lovers and haters, gifts of others, tales to be told, gifts of words, gifts of stories, good and bad, hope for the bright stars to shine, angels on earth.
'Birds And Bees, Love And Luck, Flipping Coins.I fail to see a debate here.The daily lineup of entertainment includes nearly 50 performances of nine unique shows, with special'

Where is the love, where is god in the mix, fairy tales, fractions to teach, freaks, frogs, and girls lost in the woods. Love is the light, love is the leader, love is about the helping hands.Housing.Lesson, Blessings, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Reasons. Cheers, Chaps, Dances With Veterans:Glory Dazes To Come, Walking On Sunshine...1st to Die 2003.How Trump’s Presidency Will Be JudgedI do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. .Through resilient outreach, state-wide collaborative, strong partnerships, advocacy, and services for all California veterans.1st to Die 2003.


No comments:

Post a Comment