Saturday, July 4, 2020

UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN 👌🌟I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

Too many people listen to the noise of the world outside instead of themselves.Lessons to learn.😩💔..UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN ðŸ‘ŒðŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.
Image may contain: one or more people
CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.Article by Ron Paul.Fake Coronavirus Data and the Fear Campaign Article by Michel Chossudovsky.
Image may contain: one or more people and shoes

Jack Is Back, Bill Bailey Is Home, Over The Decades, roads to travel, paths to cross, roles to play, hats to wear, leader of the band, let the music play.UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN ðŸ‘ŒðŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

cover photo, Image may contain: flower and text

I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.First Class Dogs, Dawgs, and Dicks,Pages of lovers, pages of sinners, pagers and knights, jokes and laughs, history online, saved for a moment.

In The Shadows, In The Dark, Reapers Of Good And Evil. TALES on Dark sides, man in the moon. Good times, happy dazes again.Hear voices from the drain? Run.Smiles: Window Inside.



Dr. Joseph Mercola on how it targets cancer.Paths are chosen to tell the story of dreams, wishes, and desires, that happen to be prayers also, hope floats searching for a place to land, and these places with do nicely, if you believe in magic. In America today, the government does whatever it wants, says John W. Whitehead. Republicans Are To Blame. Dirt Balls.Monsters All the Way Down. Suspending the Constitution. What Keeps Them Up at Night.
UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN ðŸ‘ŒðŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.


I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.First Class Dogs, Dawgs, and Dicks,Pages of lovers, pages of sinners, pagers and knights, jokes and laughs, history online, saved for a moment. 

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

In The Shadows, In The Dark, Reapers Of Good And Evil. TALES on Dark sides, man in the moon. Good times, happy dazes again.Hear voices from the drain? Run.Smiles: Window Inside.UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN ðŸ‘ŒðŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.






No comments:

Post a Comment